All the things i never got to say

 




I've always been a very private person; I don't like to talk about what's on my mind with other people. I'd say that I prefer to keep my thoughts to myself because I think that if I shared my darkest thoughts with others, they would eventually grow irritated and drift apart. Through this process, however, I discovered a way to express myself. Music is how I let out my thoughts and darkness and transform them into something lovely and worth hearing.

I have composed numerous songs up to this point, maybe around 30-35, and I enjoy putting my true emotions into them since they express things, I was unable to verbalize. I began by recording music on my phone using standard headphones before switching to a microphone and an iPad later on. During the Covid period, I purchased my first musical instrument, a ukulele that I have called Andy. Later, I acquired a guitar that I named Octi after one of the Power puff Girls. I have received numerous awards for my singing, and I frequently get compliments from listeners who say that my music moves them. As a musician, that is the finest thing you can hear.

On June 6 of 2022, I released my debut single on Spotify and 99+ shops. Its title, "Tied Your Shoe Laces," and the agony of losing a best friend served as inspiration for the song.

To my surprise, my songs were played for more than 3,000 minutes by listeners in more than 40 different countries, which is a great accomplishment for a bedroom musician like me. It seems to be working out now that I always wanted people to listen to my music and feel better about themselves.


Here is an original short song for you all:)




Comments