The girl who lived



A girl who had previously struggled with doubts about her existence, self-worth, and confidence overcame them and made the decision to assist others in doing the same. Hey, I'm that girl, and I'm very sure there are millions of other people that are the same as me. That's me, Shaista Samreen. I'm here to share various paths to self-discovery, whether it be through music, spirituality, visual arts, photography, videography, or food. Each of you should strive to be your best selves and develop as individuals. "If we believe in ourselves, everyone of us has the ability to shine from within".

The exact definition of a silver lining is "a ray of hope," and I firmly think that this is true in every situation, no matter how dire.









Comments

  1. Good work Samreen. I'm sure it'll have a very positive impact in our life from your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment